Re: Code 7 VI Mode Is Out Now And Has A Charity Sale

Hi!
I'm currently playing episode III and experiencing some strange issues.
Spoiler alert, of course.

In the missions centrale, I first had access to two missions. I've started the first data collecting mission and went through it normally. But now here's the thing : first, the mission seem to not have disapeared from my list, I still can start it all over again, and it seems to happen the same way. Second, apparently I've granted access (without being noticed I just did while looking through the list) to three or four other missions, nearly all related to parts of the story I just don't know about. For example, I can investigate about some kind of black dragon organisation. I also have access to a mission related to Gorsky, which must be the next part of the second mission I had on my initial list, which was supposed to investigate in order to find his hiding place.
I don't think that's supposed to happen this way.

By the way, some optionnal dialogs seem to disapear without us being able to choose a question. It happens when two dialogs pop up at the same time, for example at the end of the first mission, when you can, at the same time, ask your two contacts if they're married for example, and ask questions about the storyline itself. The more optionnal dialog seem to be erased by the main one.

Besides, nice job! I'm definitly enjoying the programming sequences and the scenario as always.

Best regard,
Simon