Re: Code 7 VI Mode Is Out Now And Has A Charity Sale

As much as it pains me... I'm gonna have to say, no. You have too good of a writer, or writers. I was really pissed when episode 1 just ended with a cliffhanger. It's the same problem with books, unfortunately. If an author likes to use cliffhangers, that's fine. It'll just mean that I will wait until the entire game or book comes out so I can play or read through the whole thing.
I'm sorry again. You should be proud. Very rarely do I choose to wait rather than read. It means whoever is writing the story of the game is worth his or her weight in cash.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector