Re: OT: can i have any advice please?

ok, now listen heer, and listen good! leave me alone! leave me alone you heartless what you so called helpers. you don't really help anyone, it's a trick! and don't give anyone's life a hard one because that is the worse thing you can do. and accusing me for having though's weird names and you think i've other accounts? lol how stupid can you get. wow you secretly help people so they come to the website thinking it's full of fun. what they don't realise it's all a trick. and don't think of ruining my life for that's all you ever do is ruin people's lives. they don't no it, but all this modderation crap they get, is just to worry them, and make them feel nervous in ways you wouldn't no. wow i'm surprised these dumb people who think  they've had help are still on heer when it was all a trick. and thinking that everything that i've even wanted advice for or helped out for is stupid and outdated, your obviously not doing your job propperly. so i'll say this one more time rite? you stop abusing me, for i've done nothing wrong, got that? heartless good for nothing life crushers.