Re: OT: can i have any advice please?

Moderation:

This is a second warning, Crazygamer. You're not calling us awful names, precisely, but I think others would agree that this is a personal attack, one aimed at the entire staff team. I would wager that most here think we do our jobs fairly well. There are mistakes, there are slips, but we're pretty accountable. This sort of bashing is directly unhelpful, and is pretty off point, besides.

It also needs to be mentioned that all you really did here is get angry because I'm pointing out that I'm pretty sure I know who you are, as far as other accounts go. I'm going to leave this here, however. Others can deal with you past this point, because it should not, by any means, be just me weighing in here. You have yet to respond constructively to the accusations made. If you would be so good as to disclose the names of your alts (we've got four, are there more?) we can go from there. I'm afraid it's looking pretty grim at this point though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crazygamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crazygamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector