Re: Mortal Kombat 11

I stopped at post 68, because I felt the need to answer...
First, remember, and the reviewer should sort of too, it's the game PRE launch. Let's all assume discs were made what, at least a month ago, to give time enough to get them everywhere? In one month time, they really could do a lot in terms of balanceing things, so let's start ranting from the moment we get the day 1 patch? Trying to locate the mkX vid where they described what it looked like pre day1 patch.
watch this to see how the mkx game grew
Again, some of the criticism might be correct, but it's also wurth noting that it's only from a few people who got their games early, either from neatherelm themselves, or by other means, but it still means they have a version that is probs several weeks old.
Having ordered an on disc copy myself, I truely don't care you digital folks get it first. I'll get my copy whenever the time arrives...
Actually, come to think of it, retrying fights over and over, sounds fun. I remember the first time playing the mk9 storry we spent 6 hours on end to beat shoo cahn... Boy..... big_smile