graphic audio deathlands question

Hi guys,
As there probably isn't a graphic audio specific thread, I am making this one.
My question is to those of you who have read many deathlands. Does anyone by chance remember in what book  Ryan and the companions eat at a restaurant that  served human flesh, and made it by murdering it's patrons that stayed overnight in the rooms. I remember the restaurant was called ma's place,  and that Ryan only found out  when they tried to murder  the companions.
As I have read 134 out of the 135 deathlands books, my memory is pretty rusty regarding book numbers and names.