Re: graphic audio deathlands question

Deathlands is a massive series written by many, many authors. Recently, Graphic Audio have obtained exclusive rights to the series and so they will be the exclusive producers of any new books, but before that happened the series was ongoing for about 30 years. The basic plot is that in 2001, a nuclear war broke out. About 100 years later, a group of survivers wander the wastelands of the United States, I think trying to find a place to settle or something. The series is over 800 hours long in its entirety, and, at normal price, costs over $2600 on Graphic Audio, at least. I have only read about 5 books. big_smile