Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Hi.

For reference, I am playing the steam version of the game.

I seam to have two peculiar and strange problems.
Firstly an audio issue, the game is really quiet. I checked the settings for audio, music and the like, but they are all at 100 percent.

Second issue regards the characters, I went through the roster in classic towers, but characters like Cassy, Kotal, Ggerris or even Shao Kahn, whom I have preordered are just missing and are nowwhere to be found, from the 25 characters announced at launch I only seam to have 12 or so.
Do I still need to unlock some?

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector