Re: Setting up Komplete Kontrol M32

So I'm mainly a Linux/Chrome OS user who drops into Windows VMs for a few select development tasks. When you write "go up a level," what do you mean? I'm seeing all the controls in object nav, even the ones that aren't visible, so I get what you mean by that. If I'm on one of these, the login field for example, then press Insert-8, I hear "Desktop" and assume I've moved up a level to the desktop. Where do I need to be to launch the recognizer?