Re: Mortal Kombat 11

I was shocked when I ran into Sector in story mode and couldn't play as him.
However, they might have just copied Tryborg over from MKX and called it done.
He might be DLC...
Was a bit surprised when the story chapters spoke as well.
I do have a menu guide for the settings screen if people want it.
It'll do for now, but those screens really should talk.
Even if they add options later that Price or the dood who recorded the recipes line couldn't record, having most of the options recorded would still help a lot.
Even if they couldn't record all the settings; IE, difficulty settings or on/off toggles, they could at least use the sound when you complete a small step in the tutorials for on or medium to help us out.
Speaking of tutorials, they could let the demonstration button add musical tones for each button so we'd at least know what to press, even if we still had no idea why we were pressing it.
Then all we'd have to do is match the tones and be able to complete the tutorials.
Blazblue Cross tag battle did this, though it doesn't tell you it's a thing.
If they wanted to read out all the tutorials, Edd Boon could just do it.
I know he's not Price, but he's not bad.
Chek out the MK Armageddon Wii controller instructional video on youtube, and you'll see what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tfTjCTxaog
Regarding the Krypt, we'd 'kinda need to explain to the team about how audiogames work with adding sounds to doors, gongs, Shang Tsung; if he can be interacted with, and the like.
Later!