Re: Mortal Kombat 11

I messed around in the tutorials mode, and the demonstration mode does seem like it's trying to let us know what buttons to press, though it doesn't teach you what sounds mean what.
Even if all they improved was the ability for the game to make the same sounds from demo mode as the player performs the sequences, we'd have some clue what to do.
Though the game should really start out making the sounds as we are starting the basics.
So when we're learning how to walk, run, jump, and what not, we're already hearing those sounds played as we're pressing the buttons.
Then, when we start really learning how to fight, we know the sounds when we enter a demo mode for a lesson.
One last thing, and this is directed at all the audiogame members who want nether realm to add features to help us...
Please keep in mind that they are doing this in addition to everything else a triple A game requires, so we need to see what the game already has and try to make requests that work within what they've already started.
Examples include using the preexisting notation sounds within learn mode where possible, as well as settling for Mr. Boon as a text reader if Mr. Price can't do it.
Later!