Jaws noob questions

HEllo!
Hello! I am a total noob to JAWS and I have some questions. 1. I have donwloaded the Vocalizer voices for my language.
ALl great, but when I set the preffered voice and more important, it's rate, it speaks sometimes faster, sometimes super slow. I guess it has something to do with that speech context thingy which I completely don't understand
The second thingg is that I cannot move by headings, link and stuff with the quick nav keys. I am using Chrome
I am on the 40 minutes mode of Jaws, if it changes things.
I must say, I love the experience so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector