Re: Monthly chat May 2019

So everyone is having different sort of May.

Mine has been a busy one so far. first, I am officially out of my teens now, I got twenty years old at the first of May.

Then since at the fourth May, my mother had a birthday of her own, my uncle's family arrived. their older son, whom I consider my few of the brothers who get along with me, also came.

We played various video games, watched videos on Youtube, and recommended some anime series to each others, because we both are the big fan of them. there were however, downsides. like, he won't leave me alone.

Anyway, at least I can sleep like a log since I don't have anything hanging over my head, like the exams. though several people are asking me, "Aren't you worried about the result?" my response is simple. "At this point, I really don't care about the result."

After twelve years of school, I think I really have become uncaring towards my score.

My programming teacher told me that the classes will begin in the June, but since I haven't studied anything related with programming, I decided to read books. hopefully, I wouldn't have lost my edge too much.

Also, another chapter of my fanfic is done through it's editing process, I am about to publish it now. it has been several months since I did something like that.

Hope everyone is having a good time.