Re: Monthly chat May 2019

Hi Dark.
I've tried writing about characters who are sighted, but to me it seems like I just write what I have read in a book, it feels very similar at least that's how it feels when I reread passages later. I've been thinking I should take a writer's workshop, maybe that would help me understand what I'm trying to write a little bit better.

As for having problems with parents, I still get that somewhat. I'm nearly thirty, but sometimes I feel like a child when they want to help me whether I need it or not. I appreciate what they are trying to do, but at the same time it gets frustrating. It's odd, I figured I was the only one who had this problem, I guess I'm not alone in this after all.