RS games will be losing a lot of players this fall

Unfortunately, RS games will be losing a lot of players this fall. Mac users who keep their systems up to date, I mean you. 32-bit apps are going away, which means the client won't work anymore. This is beyond frustrating because I've been a user since 2013, and I have to give it up. Also, I don't want to have to grab my phone just because I want to play a game. I like being able to play on my computer, you know, with the keyboard. I guess this means a new platform. The web client is more trouble than it's worth, and the whole no sounds thing makes it even worse. Since we clearly aren't getting a 64-bit version any time soon, I guess my Farcle days are almost over.