Re: RS games will be losing a lot of players this fall

To me, personally, it sounds like a lot of work for...what, exactly?

This is easy for me to say, mind you, because I'm not a Mac user.

Your title, though, makes this sound like an RS issue. Clearly, it's an Apple issue. Why aren't you furious with Apple for doing what it's doing, instead of with RS, who generally seems to have a small staff and is limited to a fairly niche group of people?