another crazy party question.

I'm wondering what card types people are for the battle arenas? I've tried a couple variations but am getting a new computer so wondering what success people have had with cirtain ones. I'm thinking I'm just going to do a fresh install since I already have it on the desktop. Yes I know I can just copy it over but I don't like to do things easy lol.