Reviving Road to Rage: Who would play?

Now that I have some extra time to tinker with things, I thought I'd try and bring this back.
If I host a Road to Rage server that would be available 24/7, would anyone play it?
I got it working on my old VPS and wanted to migrate everything over to the new one.
If there isn't enough interest, there's no point in me worrying about it. Practically all the servers on the list within the game are never up. I dont' know if nobody's interested in playing the game anymore, or if it's just a matter of server availability.
Thanks!