Re: Audio Defence,papa sangre with zombies and weapons

Hey guys, Antoine here, I'm developer and designer on Audio Defence.
Thanks for the excitement around the game, we can wait to release it and have your impressions about it. In the meantime, we really need your help to finish the game and promote it, so this Kickstarter campaign is very important for Audio Defence, and for the future of audio games in our company.
Thank you so much to those who already donate. You can also help us by talking about this Kickstarter, or following us on Twitter (@audiodefence) or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/audiodefense)

I'll be very happy to answer any question about the game or our Kickstarter campaign, so don't hesitate if you want to ask anything.

Cheers,
Antoine