Re: Another Reason Not To Trust Valve

Kind of a tangent here, but as far as I'm aware, it's actually not legal for a cab driver here in the states to either carry or give you back change. So no, we don't trust cab drivers when they give us back change, haha. Apparently there's underlying trust issues there with cab drivers being robbed, so now they have to carry guns and money they get from customers that pay with cash is put in a box they can't open. Crazy stuff.

As for steam, as I said earlier, I don't like being spied on and I'll do everything I can to prevent it, but as of now, my main reason for not installing steam is just that there are no games out currently that interest me. Has nothing to do with accessibility issues or spyware. Now if they ever find a way to make Diablo III accessible and distribute it on steam... Ah well. A guy can dream.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hadi.gsf
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360