Re: Legend Of Aljerer

I've actually noticed this about several LOGD varients. They're either very slow, or very fast. The slow ones seem to stick to the spirit of getting dragon kills, while the faster ones let you plow through several dragon kills in a day and focus more on unlockables and modules. Tynastera is definitely a fast play, especially if you've ever donated. Improbable Island is probably one of the most balanced I've found. Personally, to me, they all have the same feel no matter what gets added, but that's just my opinion.