Re: Huntation, coming soon!

Okay so really? Just, why! Most of the people go "It's pointless!" Many people forget that, from what the OP said, this is an early demo. While I disagree with Charlie about posting this so soon for precisely the posts we see here, I do believe that this has potential.
@Liam, with all do respect, ask yourself this: How many of your games were truly original? Now, hang on, hear me out. In no way do I say that you steal code or anything of the sort. All I ask is for you to consider how other games inspired you to make something like SL, JD, or SE. Charlie is in the same situation. Yes, the concept is not that original, yes, as of now the game feels way too close to super egg hunt, but I urge everyone here to patiently wait until the game is released to the world. Feel free to talk trash about it then, at least you'll have a solid ground to stand on, because right now you heard a rough draft of what the final product is going to be and that can change in a blink of an eye.