Re: Huntation, coming soon!

Ah, but that still proves my point. Your other games (Excluding SE because I don't have time to look for mainstream equivalent) have all borrowed concepts from various other games, though it is true that they have been unique in the audiogaming scene. I actually need to look up all the space invaders and make sure that JD was original because it's surprising nobody released a space invader before you did.
Now, I would like to point out that I agree with you, Liam. The only thing that I firmly stand on is waiting until the game has been released. After that you can bash it as much as your heart desires (As long as your bashing is valid and not for the sake of trolling of course). I fully agree with you about innovation, and I fully agree about keeping the games somewhat original. All I'm saying is give the dude some grace because it's pretty discouraging seeing a lot of posts that go "Pointless game, get that out of here right now because we don't need it" attitude on the forums when the OP said it's just a super early beta.