Re: Mortal Kombat Trilogy for PC

Ok well just look at the story from mk 9. That was everything that happened in the original mk games with a twist. Then, go look at mk shaolin monks. That's everything that happened in mk 2. As you say, and as I hinted at earlier, dbz game came out in 2007, and the original games came out in the 90s. Back in them old days we couldn't fit a whole couple hour campaign into 16 megabits cartridges so all we had to convey story was art and text. That generation of people didn't know any better, so they were happy with what they had. To pursue my line of thought would be repeating myself, but I will add that the devs obviously cared enough about the story to flesh it out later on when tech was better, so why shouldn't i?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector