Re: Mortal Kombat Trilogy for PC

i’m a little late to this, plus I have discuss the whole story thing with someone quite a bit already. smile  being there in the beginning of everything. I could say that we were interested in the MK story, and there was one.  We followed it, and were aware of things going on within the mythology. Now was this the reason why we primarily played the game? No,  but as low tech, and limited as it was. We kept up, and followed it.  And in a lot of ways you had to be there to know what that was like.