Re: resident evil 6 (ps3)

Hi.

I'm way too much behind regarding to play Resident evil 5 and 6. I haven't had time to really give it a try until now.
I have a few questions:
Is RE 5 as playable as RE6?
In RE6, how do I choose what campaign I wanna start with?
How do I skip the inaccessible parts? And is there anything else in the menus I should be aware of?
I can buy RE5 and 6 very cheep, and I have to buy it before the games gets too old and they got impossible to pick up. So I think I'll buy RE6 this week and give it a try this weekend.
I haven't read through this topic yet, so I'm sorry if my questions has been answered before. I have no sighted assistance.