Re: resident evil 6 (ps3)

I haven't been forced to aim yet. The parts where you are forced to shoot a zombie for example, the character automatically aims, so you just have to tab the shoot button without aiming. I can't speak for the later chapters though. You know what? Driving a car and drive over zombies in an accessible way is awesome! big_smile I won't spoil more in chapter 1 though.
How far have you got in the game yet?
I have no idea on how to configure the controler to the pc version.

  • Re: [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seb2314