Re: Do you feel excluded?

You know what they say, "the smallest things can make the biggest difference." The irony here is that this saying usually connotes small pleasantries leading to us feeling good or making our day. In your case, it's quite the opposite, and it's perfectly valid you feel that way when being brushed off. Though it might seem microscopic compared to life's other woes, feeling unappreciated or invalidated is a slippery slope and can quickly lead to the lowering of self-esteem. This has to hurt even more-so coming from a coworker.
I'm very sorry you have to deal with that. Like you, I'm rather shy and tend to be more reserved and not make any jolting remarks, even if I feel I am in the right to do so. It's especially more difficult when there's a convention/protocol to how you should behave in your environment, and this is true particularly of professional workplaces.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector