Re: Do you feel excluded?

My thoughts on a forum are this.....

1. It's an idea that makes my skin crawl. To me, having blind people come into (any) forum and ask blind people questions is screaming 'freak show' at me. What do I mean by that...I mean that it, to me, sounds like it's making exhibits of blind people for others to poke and prod at under the guise of 'learning'. It is....a godawful idea, really. It's....no, just no.

I will tell you what'll happen, you'll get a handful of people who will be genuine, then you'll get a lot of people who will troll and pick fights, et cetera.