Re: User Guide for Accessible Second Life Client

Hey,  I'm so glad to see this, cuzz as you know of course I love SL! and I can really tell everybody to give it a try, SL is pretty awesome! good job!
I've not been able to enter SL since the last time for some reasons, but I'm gonna check this out and update my client. Again, nice Job!
Oh, and please say hi to Roxy, Aaron and all the guys

  • Re: [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Andy93
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kyle12
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Bogdan
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: venom
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Andy93