Looking for Blind Users for a Study on Audiogames and mouse

Hello!

I am looking for blind users to participate in a study I am doing for my bachelors research project. This study is on FPS audiogames and the use of mouse.

The study will consist of two parts: first there will be some questions on your experiences with audiogames and mouse, then in the second part you'll test the prototype and rate it.
The whole study should take approximately 40 minutes.

If you're interested, please post here with your time zone so I can PM you to setup a time, or send me a message on Skype. My Skype ID:
live:lucas_kill_09

From Caxias do Sul, Brazil.

The study requires: Skype on a PC, Windows, keyboard and mouse.

Thanks a lot!