Re: Looking for Blind Users for a Study on Audiogames and mouse

Hi,
hmmm, interesting. Will results of the study be available also for public, when it is finished? I would be quite interested whether players who had been sighted before like me are more familiar with mouse than those blind from their born. I have two blind friends from the second category who play fps games and they both prefer keyboard over mouse, what I am totally not able to understand. big_smile

My timezone is Bratislava timezone. Will the test be in a text form or a videocall? Due to my english, I can give more intelligent answers when i have time to think about them, so textual form is better for me, but if it is necessary to call, I can do this as well. Just be prepared to repeating some of your questions few times, until I'll get what you're saying. big_smile

Best regards

Rastislav