Re: Sudden attack is not a clone

Hi, all!

So this will be a long post but whatever!

@Ivan: I know that you did spend hours, days, weeks and even months in makin TK. And I really loved TK. But I don't understand you people, why we shouldn't have clones. They are just similar games like the original versions, with some different code and soem stollen code and also with some of the same sound as in the original game.

And also post 21: I'll probably delete this topic because of so much hate for this game. But I just want to tell something: I've posted this topic because I want your answers, what do you think about it and if you are playing it. Also when I sed that I am totaly sure that it's not a clone and then in other post that maybe is a clone, that's because I've seen the recording on anyaudio with Mahdi and Bilal. I totaly understand you all now. And by the way, post 21: I am not defending multi extra ever again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector