Re: Just a Quick note

Liam's character is beyond reproach. I do think there are many things to have to turn a blind eye to, as it were, to continue to serve, for it seems like trying to change them will end up seeing you shunned by the other mods. I think perhaps that he was bothered, though I can only speculate. Judging how the team reacted towards you (Aprone), and Nocternus, I would have to say that they are rather averse to change. Trying to effect change then, is tantamount to setting yourself apart from them, which they are only too happy to help you do. If you do what you're supposed to do like a good little boy, then you can be all buddy buddy with them. If not, they simply shun you. If all you can do is maintain things in this current state, which is not a good one, then why bother. I don't know Liam's motivation to join the mod team, but judging from his other endeavors, I think it was to try to effect change, to clean up the place. But, he saw that he would never graduate from midshipman, always being the one left to do the worst tasks, and that takes a toll. And, if serving on a ship, and the captain and his mates do not try to save the ship in a gale, why not take a lifeboat and strike out for shore, especially if you can see the coast on the horizon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector