Re: User Guide for Accessible Second Life Client

Hello.

When I saw this topic, it instantly got my interest since I know sighted people who play Second Life quite a lot.
I followed the guide and everything works great; Except for one problem that I'm having.
The voice chat fails to work for me. I pressed alt+9 to bring up the settings and check the enable voice button, turn the sliders up and I brought my character in Second Life to the Voice Echo area, however I am unable to hear myself.
I notice that there are two unlabeled combo-boxes with edit fields, but I'm not sure what I have to type into these boxes. I was really hoping to be able to use the voice chat feature so any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a completely different note: Is this client still being updated? I see it's last update was about a year ago, and I don't want to start playing only to have support for the client drop.

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: zkline
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Cinnamon
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: livrobo
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: livrobo
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: miki123211