Re: User Guide for Accessible Second Life Client

Radegast is still very much being updated. There is a new version in the works right now. It only has one main developer and because it is an accessibility client to a sighted 3d world, it is a bit complex to update sometimes.

We were having some issues with voice the other night and I think this was just a Second Life glitch. To enable voice, check the box that says "enable voice." Then, tab over to the boxes that show what device or devices you're using and make sure they are correct. From there, tab over to the volume sliders. The first slider you come to will be the mic slider. Set the volume on this toward the lower end of the scale. The second slider you see will be the audio slider, which is what you hear through your speakers, and I would set this toward the high end.

Brad, I'm not sure what you mean by "how do I interact with the voice thing?" If you are referencing the speech plug in, it does not work properly and it will be best if you don't use it. Rely soley on NVDA or JAWS and you will be fine.

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: zkline
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Cinnamon
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: livrobo
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: livrobo
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: heartssong
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: miki123211