Re: Any reason why my topic got deleted?

AlirezaNosrati,

You can leave if you want; the door's that way. But before you do, I advise that you read the following:

1. It was possible that you were lying, just as it was possible that anyone was. All those possibilities were on the table, but as it turned out, you and I were both telling the truth. I am sorry that your character was called into question, at least on those grounds.
2. That said, I've now read the entirety of the deleted thread, as you've provided it. Thank you for that, by the way, as I find it rather enlightening...but perhaps not in the way you might think. You keep hiding behind the "it was all in fun" argument; people like Flackers, Griff and others have explained how your idea was in bad taste. Regardless of your stated intentions, such a thing was ill-timed and ill-conceived, and while I absolutely do not condone deleting it out of hand with no warning or record given till later, I understand the feelings it generated in those who so strongly objected to it. If that is your idea of fun, then perhaps it is best you take it elsewhere after all.
3. It needs to be stated, however, that these actions represent one person, not an entire team. We have yet to decide how things will proceed from  here, but you should absolutely not take this as a sign that people are generally okay with suppression of opinions. Bad faith attacks, character assassination and the like are problems, but dissention in and of itself is not only fine, but straight-up healthy to some extent. Leave if you want, but if your reason is because you're citing this whole free-speech thing, you're barking up the wrong tree.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pranam via Audiogames-reflector