Re: Any reason why my topic got deleted?

Hi,
Jade and liam's last posts, plus 1.
The topic was not just pointless or atempting to troll as AlirezaNosrati has been known to do, but it was utterly in bad taste, nasty and very disgusting. No matter the results of such a thing, one or the other person was bound to have been hurt, the one that got the most votes, and personally I don't see anything wrong with getting rid of such filth.
Threads like these and the ones that are nothing but dribble just to get at someone should really be cracked down upon, to let the users know that this is something we are against and will not stand for and to create an over all friendlier environment.
Good thing its gone, and tbh I don't really see it as such a big deal for it to have been deleted as it was, but yes, one last thing, and I will leave you all to think on it...

jade wrote:

The fact that this forum has existed for a decade and a half, and now
suddenly we need protocols for things that weren't really a problem in the past, speaks volumes

Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pranam via Audiogames-reflector