Re: Request to google to improve braille interaction without seeing.

OK. So braille support is a deal-breaker for some people -- we've established that. That doesn't mean that Android is shit, which this topic is absolutely advertising -- "iOS is God, Android is shit!"
As for the optimization thing, you can only do so much when it comes to optimization. I don't know if its Java doing that or bad coding. The web hasn't been much of a huge issue for me (though I haven't used it much). As I've said before, use BRLTTY instead of BrailleBack (http://mielke.cc/brltty/doc/Android.html).
@15, that mindset is not just echoed by youngsters these days, its pretty much echoed by everyone, though its just not so outspoken (see https://typo3.com/blog/pros-cons-of-ope … ise-level/ for an example, posted back in 2018). In fact I doubt that mindset has anything to do with the "current generation" but to those who have fully embraced open-source code. If the code is available, and you have a problem, there's a pretty good chance you can fix it yourself. I'm not sure where BrailleBAck's source code actually is -- at least the up-to-date code -- and I don't know if the experiences raged in this topic are actually *up to date* with modern times or not.