Re: Witch Hunt - Sonus PCP Concept demo

Hi Guys,

Just returning to this issue, I've managed to get some other testers to use the PCP and it also seems to be working, I was wondering if anyone was using an old version of the PCP and perhaps that could be the problem?

I have tweaked an old sci-fi shooter game I made some time ago to work on the PCP as another test. if anyone wants to download that from the store to see if they have more luck with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector