Re: Witch Hunt - Sonus PCP Concept demo

Thanks for getting back to me guys. And with the full error details. Sorry again about this and tha is for the patience.

So I believe I have found the issue to be with the audio volume parameter failing to load in a valid parameter. Which is still confusing as some systems seems to be loading it in fine and some dont.

So I think the next thing for me to do is build a new feature into the PCP for error logging. Which will record the all the actions taking place during game play in the background which the user can then compile into a report with the click of a button whenever an issue arises.

I hope this hasn't put people off too much. Hopefully after these issues are ironed out the GDE and PCP will be great ways for people to put their creativity into their own projects easily and share.

I dont suppose anyone has made any GDE projects themselves and tested them?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector