Re: Virtual machines topic.

Well, I am affraid that that will not be happening.
1.  I don't have a mac and 2.  While I know I could in theory run android on the pc, I don't even know how I would run both these not to mention I have never used either of these.
My tests will mainly be linux and windows and the pc oses.
I guess genux does have android, but not sure how to test that.