Re: preparation regarding copyright

The vault isn't sharing complete movies/TV shows that sighted people can download and just disable the AD track. They're just mp3 recordings that are being accessed by maybe a few hundred people at most, and will always be of super marginal interest. At least one thing we can surely agree on is that the vault isn't losing anyone any significant amount of money. If the vault were shut down for instance, no producer would notice any difference at all in their profit margins. So I haven't a clue who this move is supposed to benefit: the producers of the content aren't being caused loss; the owners of the site haven't asked for it and don't seem to care; nor do the majority of the users. It seems like the main argument now isn't the threat posed by the law, because that's pretty easy to test, but the damage that might be done by affronted mainstream developers. But these people seem to me at the moment to be a figment of someone's imagination. I really don't think you guys are protecting anything. I really think it's just bureacratic propriety at this point. The fact the owners haven't got back to you suggests they really don't care, so why don't you follow their example and take the rod out your backsides and relax. There are pubs all over the country where people smoke a bit of weed in the back room even though it's illegal, and the landlords turn a blind eye. So why don't you just stop being such boy scouts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector