Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

@132 that's pretty fair. I'm wondering a few things. Would it be possible to have non-wrapping menus in the playbook as an interim fix? I feel like that would help not get lost, and at that point it's a matter of memorization. I know I struggle with knowing where I am certain times, as an example I somehow managed to do three fake fgs today in madden 19, none of which were on forth down. Secondly, would different tones for open receivers even be possible? I know that the kick meter makes a sound which only the offensive player can hear, could that be done pass wise, with different tones? I'm actually okay with the playbook not being read if it isn't patched. Don't get me wrong, I hope it does, but the explenation is enough for me. I'm just hoping the fix I suggested can be implemented before launch. Even such a small thing would have a huge impact, I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector