Re: BlindWalk, a new navigation app is on the way if you would need it

Hi,
Great work with this! I've never used MapQuest API, only Google Maps API for geolocations. I'd imagine they're pretty similar.

If you want to make it cross-platform (your comment on iOS development is noted,) might I suggest Cordova / PhoneGap. https://phonegap.com/
and
https://cordova.apache.org/

This is what I've used in the past to make cross-platform mobile applications. The iOS community generally frowns upon it but that's only because you're not coding in whatever their new language is nowadays, and they tend to hate on people a lot. But PhoneGap and Cordova are both mature technologies and have been used enough to be declared "tried and tested."

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector