Re: BlindWalk, a new navigation app is on the way if you would need it

Good luck with this and sure, I would try it, but in small places cause it is weird for me to have my 6 inkes phone in my left hand, in the right the cane and the sunu on the left, the idea of doing this feels abit weird to me.
If you could make locking some how touches from the pocket that would be cool, cause I personaly always use a bluetooth headset with these apps.
Or I guess you can put your phone in your pocket carefuly, like I do when I listen to music on youtube in class, don't do like I do.
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector