Re: Trying to create a door I can open and close with the GDE.

Yay, I've got it done correctly now. Not a thing happens if I press button 2 when not colliding with the generator starter lever. Wow. I am glad that is done. Now, I can make it get deeper in my brain cause I'm gonna put a window air conditioning unit in the house that you can turn on and off just like the generator. But, could you help me with the original reason this topic was created? Lol. The Door. Man, you are an awesome star. I love working with you. I know I'll get this stuff grasped and be able to actually truly create an audio game. Again, like we've said before. Yes, this is a big thing I'm taking on. But, I really really love the challenge. It really tests my mind and patients. I need that kind of thing right now as I really don't have anything else to do. and It helps keep my mind off current stressful situations. So, thanks again for creating this awesome program and helping me work these things out so I can actually recreate the stuff using another set of objects and test if I've got it right or not. If not, I can just go back to the original code used on the first of those objects and adjust as needed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector