Re: Audio Described Content

OK, so here's the plan. I've not put this to the staff list, consider this an immediate override, this is, I think, the best compromise for everyone.
Once you've put the forum up, make another post in this topic with the links again, and the plan will be to keep that post up for around 14 days, after which, remove the links and I shall close the topic. I am hoping this can all be done by August 16 as that's while I am here, otherwise another staff member shall have to do this until I get back on August 31st. I think that August 16 is a very fare deadline, From that point on it'll be word of mouth. You will be able to discuss audio described content such as your favourite shows and stuff here, but not where or how to get that content unless it's a legal source such as iTunes or Netflics. If people ask where to find the content, then everyone can contact each other privately.
For what it's worth, I genuinely believe the vault is an important thing to have for the purposes of preservation.