Re: Audio Described Content

Before closing this thread, I suggest you go back and read the opening post. It says quite clearly not to discuss anything illegal. I was pretty obviously telling people not to directly mention the thing we weren't allowed to discuss. It was actually the admins themselves who were the ones who encouraged open discussion of an alternative home for the vault, and in fact Aaron was the first to directly reference it. So people started openly discussing the vault with what seemed like admin approval, and now finally something concrete is happening, and suddenly it's unacceptable all of a sudden. Aaron's trying to be nice about it, Liam's been dead against it all along, but Jade, you're so two-faced it's unbelievable. If you're so keen to do everything by the letter of the law, then my law-abiding thread has been hijacked, and you need to moderate the users responsible... starting with yourselves.