My GPD Win 2 for sale ($450)

Apologies if this is somehow against the rules, but i've had it posted on Reddit and the gpdwin discord for a while now and no one has answered me aside from some people wondering if i was in the United States, so I figured posting it here would be beneficial. Here is a copy/paste from my post on the buyer/seller thread on Reddit.
I have my moderately used GPD Win2 that I'd like to get rid of. This isn't an Indiegogo model, it was a retail unit I purchased from Droidbox USA on Amazon. It's had the screen ribbon cable repaired, has some minor scuffs along the left edge of the bottom shell from bumping it against the aluminum edge of my Macbook Pro screen. The serial number sticker has also rubbed off shortly after purchase, I remember quite a few threads being posted here about that around this time last year. Will come with the 400 gb SanDisk micro SD card I bought with it, with the serial number stored in an RTF file on the root of it, just in case. Also have a better-than-stock USB C wall brick and a carrying case (which has a scratch along the top, I can keep it if it's not desired. I'm looking for around $450 (not including shipping, for details on shipping costs, PM me.) Also will send photos if asked.